Is ERASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERASE in various dictionaries:
- verb - remove from memory or existence
- verb - remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing
- verb - wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information
- To remove (something written, for example) by rubbing, wiping, or scraping.
- To remove (recorded material) from a magnetic tape or other storage medium: erased a file from the diskette.
- To remove recorded material from (a magnetic tape or disk, for example): erased the videocassette.
- To remove all traces of.
- These verbs mean to remove or invalidate something, especially something recorded as by having been written down.
- adj - to rub or scrape out [v ERASED, ERASING, ERASES] : ERASABLE
There are 5 letters in ERASE: A E E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERASE, to go: ERASE?
Rearrange the letters in ERASE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ERASE
What's nearby ERASE
Lookup in Wiki for ERASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERASE"