Is CREASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- A line made by pressing, folding, or wrinkling.
- A rectangular area marked off in front of the goal in hockey and lacrosse.
- One of the lines in cricket marking off the positions of the bowler and batter or the space between two of these lines.
- To make a pressed, folded, or wrinkled line in.
- To become wrinkled.
- verb - to make a fold or winkle in
There are 6 letters in CREASE: A C E E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREASE, to go: CREASE?
Rearrange the letters in CREASE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CREASE
5 letters out of CREASE
4 letters out of CREASE
3 letters out of CREASE
2 letters out of CREASE
Contextual use of CREASE
What's nearby CREASE
Lookup in Wiki for CREASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREASE"