Is CEASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CEASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (`cease' is a noun only in the phrase `without cease') end
- verb - put an end to a state or an activity
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- To come to an end; stop: a process that never ceases.
- Cessation; pause: We worked without cease to get the project finished on time.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of
There are 5 letters in CEASE: A C E E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CEASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CEASE, to go: CEASE?
Rearrange the letters in CEASE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CEASE
What's nearby CEASE
Lookup in Wiki for CEASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CEASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CEASE"