Is ESCAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESCAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of escaping physically
- noun - an inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - an avoidance of danger or difficulty
- noun - a means or way of escaping
- noun - a plant originally cultivated but now growing wild
- noun - the discharge of a fluid from some container
- noun - a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler)
- verb - run away from confinement
- verb - fail to experience
- verb - escape potentially unpleasant consequences
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- verb - flee
- verb - issue or leak, as from a small opening
- To break loose from confinement; get free.
- To issue from confinement or an enclosure; leak or seep out: Gas was escaping.
- To avoid capture, danger, or harm: Ten prisoners had escaped.
- To grow beyond a cultivated area.
- To succeed in avoiding.
- To break loose from; get free of.
- To elude the memory or comprehension of: Her name escapes me.
- To issue involuntarily from: A sigh escaped my lips.
- The act or an instance of escaping.
- A means of escaping.
- A means of obtaining temporary freedom from worry, care, or unpleasantness: Television is my escape from worry.
- A gradual effusion from an enclosure; a leakage.
- A plant that has become established away from the area of cultivation.
- A key used especially to interrupt a command, exit a program, or change levels within a program.
- verb - to get away
There are 6 letters in ESCAPE: A C E E P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESCAPE, to go: ESCAPE?
Rearrange the letters in ESCAPE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ESCAPE
5 letters out of ESCAPE
4 letters out of ESCAPE
3 letters out of ESCAPE
2 letters out of ESCAPE
Contextual use of ESCAPE
What's nearby ESCAPE
Lookup in Wiki for ESCAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESCAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESCAPE"