Is TEASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - to arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- verb - tear into pieces
- verb - raise the nap of (fabrics)
- verb - disentangle and raise the fibers of
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - mock or make fun of playfully
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- To annoy or pester; vex.
- To make fun of; mock playfully.
- To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity in without affording satisfaction.
- To urge persistently; coax: teasing their mother for more candy.
- To gain by persistent coaxing: “the New York editor who could tease great books from the unpromising woolly jumble of an author’s first draft” (Ian Jack).
- To deal with or have an effect on as if by teasing.
- To cut (tissue, for example) into pieces for examination.
- To disentangle and dress the fibers of (wool, for example).
- To raise the nap of (cloth) by dressing, as with a fuller’s teasel.
- To annoy or make fun of someone persistently.
- The act of teasing.
- The state of being teased.
- One given to playful mocking.
- A woman who behaves like a coquette.
- A preliminary remark or act intended to whet the curiosity.
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 5 letters in TEASE: A E E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEASE, to go: TEASE?
Rearrange the letters in TEASE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEASE
What's nearby TEASE
Lookup in Wiki for TEASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEASE"