Is TEASES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEASES in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - to arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- verb - tear into pieces
- verb - raise the nap of (fabrics)
- verb - disentangle and raise the fibers of
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - mock or make fun of playfully
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 6 letters in TEASES: A E E S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEASES, to go: TEASES?
Rearrange the letters in TEASES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEASES
What's nearby TEASES
Lookup in Wiki for TEASES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEASES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEASES"