Is EASTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EASTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- noun - the countries of Asia
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River
- noun - the direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point
- noun - a location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - a cardinal point of the compass
There are 5 letters in EASTS: A E S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of EASTS, to go: EASTS?
Rearrange the letters in EASTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EASTS
What's nearby EASTS
Lookup in Wiki for EASTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EASTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EASTS"