Is STATES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STATES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- noun - the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- noun - the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - (chemistry) the three traditional states of matter are solids (fixed shape and volume) and liquids (fixed volume and shaped by the container) and gases (filling the container)
- noun - a state of depression or agitation
- noun - the territory occupied by a nation
- noun - the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- verb - express in words
- verb - put before
- verb - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 6 letters in STATES: A E S S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STATES
To search all scrabble anagrams of STATES, to go: STATES?
Rearrange the letters in STATES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STATES
5 letters out of STATES
4 letters out of STATES
3 letters out of STATES
2 letters out of STATES
Contextual use of STATES
What's nearby STATES
Lookup in Wiki for STATES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STATES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STATES"