Is SLATES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLATES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- noun - thin layers of rock used for roofing
- noun - a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- verb - designate or schedule
- verb - enter on a list or slate for an election
- verb - cover with slate
- verb - to cover with slate (a roofing material)
There are 6 letters in SLATES: A E L S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLATES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLATES, to go: SLATES?
Rearrange the letters in SLATES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SLATES
5 letters out of SLATES
4 letters out of SLATES
3 letters out of SLATES
2 letters out of SLATES
Contextual use of SLATES
What's nearby SLATES
Lookup in Wiki for SLATES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLATES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLATES"