Is SALTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- noun - white crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
- noun - negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
- noun - the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- verb - add salt to
- verb - sprinkle as if with salt
- verb - add zest or liveliness to
- verb - preserve with salt
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- verb - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 5 letters in SALTS: A L S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALTS, to go: SALTS?
Rearrange the letters in SALTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALTS
What's nearby SALTS
Lookup in Wiki for SALTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALTS"