Is STALKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STALKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- noun - the act of following prey stealthily
- noun - a stiff or threatening gait
- verb - walk stiffly
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - go through (an area) in search of prey
- verb - to pursue stealthily
There are 6 letters in STALKS: A K L S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STALKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STALKS, to go: STALKS?
Rearrange the letters in STALKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STALKS
What's nearby STALKS
Lookup in Wiki for STALKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STALKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STALKS"