Is LASTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LASTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - the last or lowest in an ordering or series
- noun - a person's dying act
- noun - the time at which life ends
- noun - a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
- noun - a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
- noun - the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- noun - holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 5 letters in LASTS: A L S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LASTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LASTS, to go: LASTS?
Rearrange the letters in LASTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LASTS
What's nearby LASTS
Lookup in Wiki for LASTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LASTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LASTS"