Is ASSERT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSERT in various dictionaries:
- verb - state categorically
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - insist on having one's opinions and rights recognized
- verb - assert to be true
- To state or express positively; affirm: asserted his innocence.
- To defend or maintain (one’s rights, for example).
- These verbs all mean to make a positive statement.
- verb - to state positively
There are 6 letters in ASSERT: A E R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSERT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSERT, to go: ASSERT?
Rearrange the letters in ASSERT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ASSERT
5 letters out of ASSERT
4 letters out of ASSERT
3 letters out of ASSERT
2 letters out of ASSERT
Contextual use of ASSERT
What's nearby ASSERT
Lookup in Wiki for ASSERT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSERT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSERT"