Is STARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - a plane figure with 5 or more points
- noun - a performer who receives prominent billing
- noun - a star-shaped character * used in printing
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- verb - feature as the star
- verb - be the star in a performance
- verb - mark with an asterisk
- verb - to shine as a star (a natural luminous body visible in the sky)
There are 5 letters in STARS: A R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STARS, to go: STARS?
Rearrange the letters in STARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STARS
What's nearby STARS
Lookup in Wiki for STARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STARS"