Is STRAWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRAWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a variable yellow tint
- noun - a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- verb - cover or provide with or as if with straw
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- verb - to cover with straw (stalks of threshed grain)
There are 6 letters in STRAWS: A R S S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAWS, to go: STRAWS?
Rearrange the letters in STRAWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRAWS
What's nearby STRAWS
Lookup in Wiki for STRAWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRAWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRAWS"