Is TARSUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TARSUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the foot of a vertebrate between the metatarsus and the leg
- The section of the vertebrate foot between the leg and the metatarsus.
- The bones making up this section, especially the seven small bones of the human ankle.
- A fibrous plate that supports and shapes the edge of the eyelid.
- The tarsometatarsus.
- The distal part of the leg of an arthropod, usually divided into segments.
- noun - a part of the foot
There are 6 letters in TARSUS: A R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TARSUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TARSUS, to go: TARSUS?
Rearrange the letters in TARSUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TARSUS
What's nearby TARSUS
Lookup in Wiki for TARSUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TARSUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TARSUS"