Is STRAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - wander from a direct course or at random
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- verb - to wander from the proper area or course
There are 6 letters in STRAYS: A R S S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAYS, to go: STRAYS?
Rearrange the letters in STRAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRAYS
What's nearby STRAYS
Lookup in Wiki for STRAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRAYS"