Is SENATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - assembly possessing high legislative powers
- noun - the upper house of the United States Congress
- An assembly or a council of citizens having the highest deliberative and legislative functions in a government, specifically: a.
- Often Senate.
- The supreme council of state of the ancient Roman Republic and later of the Roman Empire.
- The building or hall in which such a council or assembly meets.
- A governing, advisory, or disciplinary body of some colleges and universities composed of faculty members and sometimes student representatives.
- noun - an assembly having high deliberative and legislative functions
There are 6 letters in SENATE: A E E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENATE, to go: SENATE?
Rearrange the letters in SENATE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SENATE
5 letters out of SENATE
4 letters out of SENATE
3 letters out of SENATE
2 letters out of SENATE
Contextual use of SENATE
What's nearby SENATE
Lookup in Wiki for SENATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENATE"