Is EARNEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EARNEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - something of value given by one person to another to bind a contract
- adj - characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions
- adj - earnest
- adj - not distracted by anything unrelated to the goal
- Marked by or showing deep sincerity or seriousness: an earnest gesture of goodwill.
- Of an important or weighty nature; grave.
- With a purposeful or sincere intent: settled down to study in earnest for the examination.
- Serious; determined: “Both sides are deeply in earnest, with passions that approximate those of civil war” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- Money paid in advance as part payment to bind a contract or bargain.
- A token of something to come; a promise or an assurance.
- noun - a down payment
There are 7 letters in EARNEST: A E E N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EARNEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of EARNEST, to go: EARNEST?
Rearrange the letters in EARNEST and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EARNEST
6 letters out of EARNEST
5 letters out of EARNEST
4 letters out of EARNEST
3 letters out of EARNEST
2 letters out of EARNEST
Contextual use of EARNEST
What's nearby EARNEST
Lookup in Wiki for EARNEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EARNEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EARNEST"