Is TENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- verb - become stretched or tense or taut
- verb - increase the tension on
- verb - become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- verb - cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- adj - in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- adj - pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat')
- adj - taut or rigid
- Tightly stretched; taut.
- In a state of mental or nervous tension.
- Characterized by nervous tension or suspense.
- Enunciated with taut muscles, as the sound (t).
- Any one of the inflected forms in the conjugation of a verb that indicates the time, such as past, present, or future, as well as the continuance or completion of the action or state.
- A set of tense forms indicating a particular time: the future tense.
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 5 letters in TENSE: E E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENSE, to go: TENSE?
Rearrange the letters in TENSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TENSE
What's nearby TENSE
Lookup in Wiki for TENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENSE"