Is TENSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- verb - become stretched or tense or taut
- verb - increase the tension on
- verb - become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- verb - cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 6 letters in TENSES: E E N S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENSES, to go: TENSES?
Rearrange the letters in TENSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TENSES
What's nearby TENSES
Lookup in Wiki for TENSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENSES"