Is SENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a general conscious awareness
- noun - the meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- noun - sound practical judgment
- noun - a natural appreciation or ability
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- verb - comprehend
- Any of the faculties by which stimuli from outside or inside the body are received and felt, as the faculties of hearing, sight, smell, touch, taste, and equilibrium.
- A perception or feeling produced by a stimulus; sensation: a sense of fatigue and hunger.
- Intuitive or acquired perception or ability to estimate: a sense of diplomatic timing.
- A capacity to appreciate or understand: a keen sense of humor.
- A vague feeling or presentiment: a sense of impending doom.
- Recognition or perception either through the senses or through the intellect; consciousness: has no sense of shame.
- Something sound or reasonable: There’s no sense in waiting three hours.
- A meaning that is conveyed, as in speech or writing; signification: The sense of the novel is the inevitability of human tragedy.
- See Synonyms at meaning.
- Judgment; consensus: sounding out the sense of the electorate on capital punishment.
- Intellectual interpretation, as of the significance of an event or the conclusions reached by a group: I came away from the meeting with the sense that we had resolved all outstanding issues.
- To become aware of; perceive.
- To grasp; understand.
- To detect automatically: sense radioactivity.
- verb - to perceive by the senses (any of certain agencies through which an individual receives impressions of the external world)
There are 5 letters in SENSE: E E N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSE, to go: SENSE?
Rearrange the letters in SENSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SENSE
What's nearby SENSE
Lookup in Wiki for SENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSE"