Is SENSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a general conscious awareness
- noun - the meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- noun - sound practical judgment
- noun - a natural appreciation or ability
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- verb - comprehend
- verb - to perceive by the senses (any of certain agencies through which an individual receives impressions of the external world)
There are 6 letters in SENSES: E E N S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSES, to go: SENSES?
Rearrange the letters in SENSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SENSES
What's nearby SENSES
Lookup in Wiki for SENSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSES"