Is NESTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NESTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - lie in a sheltered position
- verb - position comfortably
- To settle snugly and comfortably: The cat nestled among the pillows.
- To lie in a sheltered position: a cottage that nestles in the wood.
- To draw or press close, as in affection; snuggle: The child nestled up to her mother.
- To nest.
- To snuggle or press contentedly: The baby nestled its head on my shoulder.
- To place or settle as if in a nest: I nestled the puppy in my arms.
- verb - to lie snugly
There are 6 letters in NESTLE: E E L N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NESTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NESTLE, to go: NESTLE?
Rearrange the letters in NESTLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of NESTLE
5 letters out of NESTLE
4 letters out of NESTLE
3 letters out of NESTLE
2 letters out of NESTLE
Contextual use of NESTLE
What's nearby NESTLE
Lookup in Wiki for NESTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NESTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NESTLE"