Is STELE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STELE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the usually cylindrical central vascular portion of the axis of a vascular plant
- noun - an ancient upright stone slab bearing markings
- An upright stone or slab with an inscribed or sculptured surface, used as a monument or as a commemorative tablet in the face of a building.
- The central core of vascular tissue in a plant stem or root.
- adj - the central portion of vascular tissue in a plant stem [n -S] : STELIC
There are 5 letters in STELE: E E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STELE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STELE, to go: STELE?
Rearrange the letters in STELE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STELE
What's nearby STELE
Lookup in Wiki for STELE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STELE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STELE"