Is PESTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PESTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- noun - a heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- noun - a club-shaped hand tool for grinding and mixing substances in a mortar
- verb - grind, mash or pulverize in a mortar
- A club-shaped, hand-held tool for grinding or mashing substances in a mortar.
- To pound, grind, or mash with or as if with a pestle.
- verb - to crush with a club-shaped hand tool
There are 6 letters in PESTLE: E E L P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PESTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PESTLE, to go: PESTLE?
Rearrange the letters in PESTLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PESTLE
5 letters out of PESTLE
4 letters out of PESTLE
3 letters out of PESTLE
2 letters out of PESTLE
Contextual use of PESTLE
What's nearby PESTLE
Lookup in Wiki for PESTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PESTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PESTLE"