Is PELT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PELT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- verb - rain heavily
- The skin of an animal with the fur or hair still on it.
- A stripped animal skin ready for tanning.
- To strike or assail repeatedly with or as if with blows or missiles; bombard: pelted each other with snowballs.
- To cast, hurl, or throw (missiles): children who pelted stones at the neighbors’ windows.
- To strike repeatedly: Hailstones pelted the tent.
- To beat or strike heavily and repeatedly.
- To move at a vigorous gait.
- A sharp blow; a whack.
- A rapid pace: galloped away at a pelt.
- verb - to strike repeatedly with blows or missiles
There are 4 letters in PELT: E L P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PELT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PELT, to go: PELT?
Rearrange the letters in PELT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PELT
What's nearby PELT
Lookup in Wiki for PELT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PELT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PELT"