Is LEES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage
- noun - United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
- noun - United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- noun - United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- noun - United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- noun - leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
- noun - soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- noun - American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- noun - the side of something that is sheltered from the wind
- Sediment settling during fermentation, especially in wine; dregs.
- noun - shelter from the wind
There are 4 letters in LEES: E E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEES, to go: LEES?
Rearrange the letters in LEES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEES
What's nearby LEES
Lookup in Wiki for LEES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEES"