Is HEELS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEELS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the bottom of a shoe or boot
- noun - the back part of the human foot
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- noun - the lower end of a ship's mast
- noun - (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - follow at the heels of a person
- verb - perform with the heels
- verb - strike with the heel of the club
- verb - put a new heel on
- verb - to supply with a heel (the raised part of a shoe)
There are 5 letters in HEELS: E E H L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEELS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEELS, to go: HEELS?
Rearrange the letters in HEELS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEELS
What's nearby HEELS
Lookup in Wiki for HEELS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEELS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEELS"