Is HEEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the bottom of a shoe or boot
- noun - the back part of the human foot
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- noun - the lower end of a ship's mast
- noun - (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - follow at the heels of a person
- verb - perform with the heels
- verb - strike with the heel of the club
- verb - put a new heel on
- The rounded posterior portion of the human foot under and behind the ankle.
- The corresponding part of the hind foot of other vertebrates.
- A similar anatomical part, such as the fleshy rounded base of the human palm or the hind toe of a bird.
- The part, as of a sock, shoe, or stocking, that covers the rounded posterior portion of the human foot.
- The built-up portion of a shoe or boot, supporting the heel.
- One of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread.
- The lower end of a mast.
- The after end of a ship’s keel.
- A lower, rearward surface, as of the head of a golf club where it joins the shaft.
- The end of a violin bow where the handle is located.
- The basal end of a plant cutting or tuber used in propagation.
- Oppression; tyranny: under the heel of Stalinism; the heel of an autocrat.
- A dishonorable man; a cad.
- To furnish with a heel or heels.
- To repair or replace the heels, as for shoes.
- To furnish, especially with money.
- To arm (a gamecock) with gaffs.
- To follow at one’s heels: The dog won’t heel.
- Having one’s shoe heels worn down.
- Shabby; rundown; poor.
- Directly behind.
- Immediately following.
- Having holes in one’s socks or shoes.
- Run-down; shabby; seedy.
- Close behind.
- Under discipline or control.
- A tilt, as of a boat, to one side.
- verb - to supply with a heel (the raised part of a shoe)
There are 4 letters in HEEL: E E H L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEEL, to go: HEEL?
Rearrange the letters in HEEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEEL
What's nearby HEEL
Lookup in Wiki for HEEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEEL"