Is LEECH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEECH in various dictionaries:
- noun - carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end
- noun - a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- verb - draw blood
- Any of various chiefly aquatic bloodsucking or carnivorous annelid worms of the class Hirudinea, of which one species (Hirudo medicinalis) was formerly used by physicians to bleed patients.
- One that preys on or clings to another; a parasite.
- A physician.
- To bleed with leeches.
- To attach oneself to another in the manner of a leech.
- Either vertical edge of a square sail.
- The after edge of a fore-and-aft sail.
- verb - to cling to and feed upon or drain
There are 5 letters in LEECH: C E E H L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEECH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEECH, to go: LEECH?
Rearrange the letters in LEECH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEECH
What's nearby LEECH
Lookup in Wiki for LEECH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEECH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEECH"