Is WHEELS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHEELS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- noun - a handwheel that is used for steering
- noun - forces that provide energy and direction
- noun - a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel
- noun - game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling
- noun - an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- verb - change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- verb - wheel somebody or something
- verb - move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - to convey on wheels (circular frames designed to turn on an axis)
There are 6 letters in WHEELS: E E H L S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHEELS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHEELS, to go: WHEELS?
Rearrange the letters in WHEELS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHEELS
What's nearby WHEELS
Lookup in Wiki for WHEELS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHEELS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHEELS"