Is REELS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REELS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- noun - music composed for dancing a reel
- noun - winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- noun - a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders
- noun - an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - wind onto or off a reel
- adj - to wind on a type of rotary device [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REELABLE
There are 5 letters in REELS: E E L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REELS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REELS, to go: REELS?
Rearrange the letters in REELS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REELS
What's nearby REELS
Lookup in Wiki for REELS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REELS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REELS"