Is REBELS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REBELS in various dictionaries:
- noun - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War
- noun - a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- noun - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - break with established customs
- verb - to oppose the established government of one's land
There are 6 letters in REBELS: B E E L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REBELS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REBELS, to go: REBELS?
Rearrange the letters in REBELS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REBELS
What's nearby REBELS
Lookup in Wiki for REBELS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REBELS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REBELS"