Is LESSER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LESSER in various dictionaries:
- adj - of less size or importance
- adj - smaller in size or amount or value
- adj - (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- adj - (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality
- adj - (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- Smaller in amount, value, or importance, especially in a comparison between two things: chose the lesser evil.
- Of a smaller size than other, similar forms: the lesser anteater.
- adj - not as large or important
There are 6 letters in LESSER: E E L R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LESSER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LESSER, to go: LESSER?
Rearrange the letters in LESSER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LESSER
What's nearby LESSER
Lookup in Wiki for LESSER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LESSER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LESSER"