Is SLEEK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLEEK in various dictionaries:
- verb - make slick or smooth
- adj - well-groomed and neatly tailored
- adj - designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- Smooth and lustrous as if polished; glossy: brushed her hair until it was sleek.
- Well-groomed and neatly tailored.
- Healthy or well-fed; thriving.
- Polished or smooth in manner, especially in an unctuous way; slick.
- To make sleek; slick: sleeked his hair with pomade.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having a smooth, gleaming surface”: sleek black fur; glossy auburn hair; satiny gardenia petals; silken butterfly wings; silky skin; slick seals and otters.
- adj - smooth and glossy
There are 5 letters in SLEEK: E E K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLEEK, to go: SLEEK?
Rearrange the letters in SLEEK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLEEK
What's nearby SLEEK
Lookup in Wiki for SLEEK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLEEK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLEEK"