Is LEASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - property that is leased or rented out or let
- noun - a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- noun - the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- verb - let for money
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified period in exchange for a specified rent.
- The term or duration of such a contract.
- Property used or occupied under the terms of such a contract.
- To grant use or occupation of under the terms of a contract.
- To get or hold by such a contract.
- adj - to grant temporary use of in exchange for rent [v LEASED, LEASING, LEASES] : LEASABLE
There are 5 letters in LEASE: A E E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEASE, to go: LEASE?
Rearrange the letters in LEASE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEASE
What's nearby LEASE
Lookup in Wiki for LEASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEASE"