Is EAGLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EAGLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- noun - (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- noun - a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- noun - an emblem representing power
- verb - shoot two strokes under par
- verb - shoot in two strokes under par
- verb - to score an eagle (two strokes under par) on a hole in golf
There are 6 letters in EAGLES: A E E G L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EAGLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of EAGLES, to go: EAGLES?
Rearrange the letters in EAGLES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of EAGLES
5 letters out of EAGLES
4 letters out of EAGLES
3 letters out of EAGLES
2 letters out of EAGLES
Contextual use of EAGLES
What's nearby EAGLES
Lookup in Wiki for EAGLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EAGLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EAGLES"