Is PLEASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEASE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- verb - be the will of or have the will (to)
- verb - give satisfaction
- adv - used in polite request
- To give enjoyment, pleasure, or satisfaction to; make glad or contented.
- To be the will or desire of: May it please the court to admit this firearm as evidence.
- To give satisfaction or pleasure; be agreeable: waiters who try hard to please.
- To have the will or desire; wish: Do as you please.
- If it is your desire or pleasure; if you please.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give pleasure to”: was pleased by their success; a gift that would delight any child; praise that gladdens the spirit; progress that gratified all concerned; compliments that tickle their vanity.
- verb - to give enjoyment or satisfaction to
There are 6 letters in PLEASE: A E E L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEASE, to go: PLEASE?
Rearrange the letters in PLEASE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PLEASE
5 letters out of PLEASE
4 letters out of PLEASE
3 letters out of PLEASE
2 letters out of PLEASE
Contextual use of PLEASE
What's nearby PLEASE
Lookup in Wiki for PLEASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEASE"