Is LAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the upper side of the thighs of a seated person
- noun - an area of control or responsibility
- noun - the part of a piece of clothing that covers the thighs
- noun - a flap that lies over another part
- noun - movement once around a course
- noun - touching with the tongue
- verb - lie partly over or alongside of something or of one another
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - move with or cause to move with a whistling or hissing sound
- verb - take up with the tongue
- verb - wash or flow against
- The front area from the waist to the knees of a seated person.
- The portion of a garment that covers the lap.
- A hanging or flaplike part, especially of a garment.
- An area of responsibility, interest, or control: an opportunity that dropped in his lap.
- To place or lay (something) so as to overlap another: roof tiles that were lapped so that water will run off.
- To lie partly over or on: each shingle lapping the next; shadows that lapped the wall.
- To fold (something) over onto itself: a cloth edge that had been lapped and sewn to make a hem.
- To wrap or wind around (something); encircle.
- To envelop in something; swathe: models who were lapped in expensive furs.
- To join (pieces, as of wood) by means of a scarf or lap joint.
- To get ahead of (an opponent) in a race by one or more complete circuits of the course.
- To convert (cotton or other fibers) into a sheet or layer.
- To polish (a surface) until smooth.
- To hone (two mating parts) against each other until closely fitted.
- To lie partly on or over something; overlap.
- To form a lap or fold.
- To wind around or enfold something.
- A part that overlaps.
- The amount by which one part overlaps another.
- One complete round or circuit, especially of a racetrack.
- One complete length of a straight course, as of a swimming pool.
- A segment or stage, as of a trip.
- A length, as of rope, required to make one complete turn around something.
- The act of lapping or encircling.
- A continuous band or layer of cotton, flax, or other fiber.
- A wheel, disk, or slab of leather or metal, either stationary or rotating, used for polishing and smoothing.
- To take in (a liquid or food) by lifting it with the tongue.
- To wash or slap against with soft liquid sounds: waves lapping the side of the boat.
- To take in a liquid or food with the tongue.
- To wash against something with soft liquid sounds.
- The act or an instance of lapping.
- The amount taken in by lapping.
- The sound of lapping.
- A watery food or drink.
- verb - to fold over or around something
There are 3 letters in LAP: A L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAP, to go: LAP?
Rearrange the letters in LAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAP
What's nearby LAP
Lookup in Wiki for LAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAP"