Is PALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - cover with a pall
- verb - cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- verb - cause to become flat
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - lose strength or effectiveness
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- A cover for a coffin, bier, or tomb, often made of black, purple, or white velvet.
- A coffin, especially one being carried to a grave or tomb.
- A covering that darkens or obscures: a pall of smoke over the city.
- A gloomy effect or atmosphere: “A pall of depressed indifference hung over Petrograd during February and March 1916” (W.
- A linen cloth or a square of cardboard faced with cloth used to cover the chalice.
- To become insipid, boring, or wearisome.
- To have a dulling, wearisome, or boring effect.
- To become cloyed or satiated.
- To cloy; satiate.
- To make vapid or wearisome.
- adj - dull and uninteresting
There are 4 letters in PALL: A L L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALL, to go: PALL?
Rearrange the letters in PALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALL
What's nearby PALL
Lookup in Wiki for PALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALL"