Is PALLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - cover with a pall
- verb - cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- verb - cause to become flat
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - lose strength or effectiveness
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- adj - dull and uninteresting
There are 5 letters in PALLS: A L L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALLS, to go: PALLS?
Rearrange the letters in PALLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALLS
What's nearby PALLS
Lookup in Wiki for PALLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALLS"