Is PALM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- noun - a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- noun - any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- The inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
- The similar part of the forefoot of a quadruped.
- A unit of length equal to either the width or the length of the hand.
- The part of a glove or mitten that covers the palm of the hand.
- A metal shield worn by sailmakers over the palm of the hand and used to force a needle through heavy canvas.
- The blade of an oar or paddle.
- The flattened part of the antlers of certain animals, such as the moose.
- To conceal (something) in the palm of the hand, as in cheating at dice or cards or in a sleight-of-hand trick.
- To pick up furtively.
- To commit a violation by letting (the ball) rest momentarily in the palm of the hand while dribbling.
- Any of various chiefly tropical evergreen trees, shrubs, or woody vines of the family Palmae (or Arecaceae), characteristically having unbranched trunks with a crown of large pinnate or palmate leaves having conspicuous parallel venation.
- A leaf of a palm tree, carried as an emblem of victory, success, or joy.
- Triumph; victory.
- A small metallic representation of a palm leaf added to a military decoration that has been awarded more than one time.
- verb - to touch with the palm (inner surface) of the hand
There are 4 letters in PALM: A L M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALM, to go: PALM?
Rearrange the letters in PALM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALM
What's nearby PALM
Lookup in Wiki for PALM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALM"