Is MAPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various maple trees
- noun - any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer bearing winged seeds in pairs
- Any of numerous deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer of the North Temperate Zone, having opposite, usually palmate leaves and long-winged fruits borne in pairs.
- The wood of any of these trees, especially the hard, close-grained wood of the sugar maple, often used for furniture and flooring.
- The flavor of the concentrated sap of the sugar maple.
- noun - a hardwood tree
There are 5 letters in MAPLE: A E L M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAPLE, to go: MAPLE?
Rearrange the letters in MAPLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAPLE
What's nearby MAPLE
Lookup in Wiki for MAPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAPLE"