Is PLEA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a humble request for help from someone in authority
- noun - (law) a defendant's answer by a factual matter (as distinguished from a demurrer)
- noun - an answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
- An earnest request; an appeal: spoke out in a plea for greater tolerance.
- An excuse; a pretext: “necessity,/The Tyrant’s plea” (John Milton).
- An allegation offered in pleading a case.
- A defendant’s answer to the declaration made by the plaintiff in a civil action.
- The answer of the accused to a criminal charge or indictment: entered a plea of not guilty.
- A special answer depending on or demonstrating one or more reasons why a suit should be delayed, dismissed, or barred in equity law.
- An action or a suit.
- noun - an earnest request
There are 4 letters in PLEA: A E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEA, to go: PLEA?
Rearrange the letters in PLEA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLEA
What's nearby PLEA
Lookup in Wiki for PLEA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEA"