Is PLANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLANE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - a level of existence or development
- noun - a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- noun - a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- A surface containing all the straight lines that connect any two points on it.
- A flat or level surface.
- A level of development, existence, or achievement: scholarship on a high plane.
- An airplane or a hydroplane.
- A supporting surface of an airplane; an airfoil or a wing.
- Of or being a figure lying in a plane: a plane curve.
- Flat; level.
- A carpenter’s tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing and leveling wood.
- A trowel-shaped tool for smoothing the surface of clay, sand, or plaster in a mold.
- To smooth or finish with or as if with a plane.
- To remove with a plane: plane off the rough edges on a board.
- To work with a plane.
- To act as a plane.
- To rise partly out of the water, as a hydroplane does at high speeds.
- To soar or glide.
- To travel by airplane.
- The plane tree.
- verb - to make smooth or even
There are 5 letters in PLANE: A E L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLANE, to go: PLANE?
Rearrange the letters in PLANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLANE
What's nearby PLANE
Lookup in Wiki for PLANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLANE"