Is FLAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge
- noun - an excited state of agitation
- noun - the motion made by flapping up and down
- noun - a movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
- noun - a movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - move noisily
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - make a fuss
- verb - pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
- A flat, usually thin piece attached at only one side.
- A projecting or hanging piece usually intended to double over and protect or cover: the flap of an envelope.
- The act of waving or fluttering: the flap of the flag in the wind.
- The sound produced by this motion.
- A blow given with something flat; a slap.
- A variable control surface on the trailing edge of an aircraft wing, used primarily to increase lift or drag.
- Either of the folded ends of a book jacket that fit inside the front and back covers.
- Tissue that has been partially detached and used in surgical grafting to fill an adjacent defect or cover the cut end of a bone after amputation.
- A commotion or disturbance: a flap in Congress over the defense budget.
- To wave (the arms, for example) up and down.
- To cause to move or sway with a fluttering or waving motion.
- To hit with something broad and flat; slap.
- To fling down; toss.
- To move or sway while fixed at one edge or corner; flutter: banners flapping in the breeze.
- To wave arms or wings up and down.
- To fly by beating the air with the wings.
- To become upset or flustered.
- verb - to wave up and down
There are 4 letters in FLAP: A F L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAP, to go: FLAP?
Rearrange the letters in FLAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAP
What's nearby FLAP
Lookup in Wiki for FLAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAP"