Is STEEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- noun - knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- verb - get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- verb - cover, plate, or edge with steel
- A generally hard, strong, durable, malleable alloy of iron and carbon, usually containing between 0.
- Something, such as a sword, that is made of steel.
- A quality suggestive of this alloy, especially a hard, unflinching character.
- Steel gray.
- Made with, relating to, or consisting of steel: steel beams; the steel industry; a bicycle with a steel frame.
- Very firm or strong: a steel grip.
- Of a steel gray.
- To cover, plate, edge, or point with steel.
- To make hard, strong, or obdurate; strengthen: He steeled himself for disappointment.
- verb - to cover with steel (a tough iron alloy)
There are 5 letters in STEEL: E E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEEL, to go: STEEL?
Rearrange the letters in STEEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STEEL
What's nearby STEEL
Lookup in Wiki for STEEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEEL"