Is FENESTRA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FENESTRA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small opening covered with membrane (especially one in the bone between the middle and inner ear)
- A small opening, especially either of two windowlike apertures in the medial wall of the middle ear.
- The opening in a bone made by surgical fenestration.
- A transparent spot or marking, as on the wing of a moth or butterfly.
- A windowlike opening.
- noun - a small anatomical opening
There are 8 letters in FENESTRA: A E E F N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FENESTRA
To search all scrabble anagrams of FENESTRA, to go: FENESTRA?
Rearrange the letters in FENESTRA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FENESTRA
7 letters out of FENESTRA
6 letters out of FENESTRA
5 letters out of FENESTRA
4 letters out of FENESTRA
3 letters out of FENESTRA
2 letters out of FENESTRA
Contextual use of FENESTRA
What's nearby FENESTRA
Lookup in Wiki for FENESTRA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FENESTRA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FENESTRA"