Is SERGEANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERGEANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several noncommissioned officer ranks in the Army or Air Force or Marines ranking above a corporal
- noun - a lawman with the rank of sergeant
- noun - an English barrister of the highest rank
- Any of several ranks of noncommissioned officers in the U.
- One who holds any of these ranks.
- The rank of police officer next below a captain, lieutenant, or inspector.
- A police officer holding this rank.
- See sergeant at arms.
- noun - a noncommissioned military officer
There are 8 letters in SERGEANT: A E E G N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERGEANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERGEANT, to go: SERGEANT?
Rearrange the letters in SERGEANT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SERGEANT
7 letters out of SERGEANT
6 letters out of SERGEANT
5 letters out of SERGEANT
4 letters out of SERGEANT
3 letters out of SERGEANT
2 letters out of SERGEANT
Contextual use of SERGEANT
What's nearby SERGEANT
Lookup in Wiki for SERGEANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERGEANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERGEANT"